As the outdoor wood furnace that set the standard for quality and revolutionalized the industry, the Classic is the perfect choice for heating your business, shop, barn and more.
Classic Model Features
- Vent Cap - design eliminates evaporation.
- High Capacity Water Jacket - is tested multiple times to ensure welding integrity.
- Ripple Top Design - for increased heat transfer area and lower maintenance.
- Large, Insulated Steel Door - ergonomically designed with a large door for easy loading. Door is insulated for maximum efficiency. Door parts are powder-coated for increased paint durability.
- Automatic Draft Control - thermostatically controls the system water temperature.
- Skid Base Framework - makes installation easy with or without cement foundation. Only the CL 7260 and Pallet Burner require a slab.
- Welded Steel Framework - heavy-gauge framework engineered for enhanced strength of side panels and roof.
- Insulated Chimney - the chimney is a Type HT listed, factory-built chimney for wood-burning appliances. Two 4-foot chimney sections are standard.
- Rear Exhaust Outlet - increases efficiency and eliminates leaks and corrosion that competitors experience from chimneys that exit through the roof. Designed for easy inspection. Reduces heat loss by over 50%.
- Water-Filled HeatLock Baffle - creates secondary combustion area and traps heat in the firebox. Will not warp or burn out with extreme heat.
- Urethane Foam Insulation - insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight seal around the water jacket.
- Rectangular Firebox - engineered with stay pins. Will not collapse like round designs can.
- Ash Pan - 3/8" thick, formed ash pan is durable and easy to clean.
*Fan Draft option available for all models.
**A Dual Fuel ready option is also available that allows the furnace to be fitted with a fuel oil, natural gas or propane burner.
In the U.S., these appliances are only approved for non-residential applications.